- Newcastle Workwear Specialists has a standard shipping rate of $15.00 per order to just about anywhere in mainland Australia for standard sized parcels.
- Bulk orders may attract higher shipping rates depending on the size and weight of the shipment. In this case the customer will be contacted and notified of the shipping costs.
- Freight is sent via Fast Way Couriers or Australia Post
- Please only include a street address as Fast Way Courier’s cannot deliver to a P O Box.
- Please allow 5 to 10 business days for standard delivery from dispatch.
- For store pick up orders please wait for a phone call from one of our friendly staff and allow up to 4 business days to ensure we have the stock from our suppliers.
- For orders with embroidery and/or logo designs please allow 14 working days from approval of artwork.
- All orders are shipped as complete orders. If we are out of stock of an item the customer will be contacted and an alternative product will be offered or a part order will be shipped. There is no blanket policy on this as we try and help every situation individually.
- You will be notified via email as soon as your goods have been dispatched from the warehouse.
- Newcastle Workwear Specialists takes no responsibility for lost parcels or misdelivered parcels due to customer’s information.
- Our Dispatch Team endeavor to ensure all goods are picked accurately and supplied to you as ordered, however, on the rare occasion the goods supplied are not as ordered, please notify us immediately via email email@example.com or Telephone 02 4979 0222.
- We accept online payments via: – PayPal, Mastercard or Visa Card.
- Your purchases will appear on your credit card statements as Newcastle Workwear Specialists.
Returns & Exchanges
- Our Dispatch Team endeavour to ensure all goods are picked accurately and supplied to you as ordered, however, on the rare occasion the goods supplied are not as ordered, please notify us immediately by contacting us either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 02 4979 0222.
- Before finalising your order with us, please ensure that details, quantities, colours and sizes are correct along with your personal contact details.
- We do not accept returns for incorrect size, colour or code that is ordered, so please order carefully to ensure your order is as required.
- There is a NO RETURN POLICY on embroidered garments.
- Where an item is being returned for replacement or exchange (unless the goods are faulty or sent incorrectly) the consumer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- We pride ourselves on supplying quality garments to our valued Customers so if for any reason you have a concern about a product please bring it to our attention immediately.
- Once the faulty product is returned to us we will consult with the supplier and/or manufacturer regarding the item. If the product is deemed to be faulty, we will issue a full refund or a replacement item.
- This may take 7-10 business days as a third party may be involved in the assessment.
- We do not accept any responsibility for items damaged by the end consumer or the courier.